Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A night under the Big Top-Very very Kurios

Reality is Relative


Had the great pleasure of witnessing an amazing assortment of stunts and acrobatic that challenged my perspective. 
KURIOS by Cirque Du Soleil.




Yes, the acrobatics were jaw dropping and the contortionist...out of this world but what I found to be so entertaining was the way Cirquedusoleil pulled everything together and placed you a state of bewilderment. Hand puppets and an invisible circus filled me with childhood delight. The over-the-top costumes and haunting background melodies spellbound me as my eyes tried to keep up with the performances. To see everything one would need to see the show numerous times. For me it was the perfect way to celebrate Valentines.....I always tend to enjoy giving moments and time rather than material gifts. 

If you look closely you'll see some of the performers up on top of the tent before the show. 

Mirror image or NOT?

Cheffy and I just had to try on some of the items for sale. Little hats and goggles -too much fun.

Have you been to a Cirque Du Soleil show? If so, Where? and what did you think?

Happy Valentines Day. 

3 comments:

  1. I heard they are really good and very famous too.

    Your pic is so cute.
    You look good together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see them one day:) Adore that photo of you...So adorable! Kisses, dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. Its great to see that you are enjoying your life once again.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.