Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Summer is officially over


Where did all the time go? What happened to lazy summer days? Today I had to head back to work in which I had to actually put in more than 4 hours. Whoa is me. 4 hour work days were the best and now as summer closes so does my work freedom. I really can't complain too much though...for the most part it was a fabulous summer. I think I did just about everything on my list.

Here is what we did

Beach days



Held our own Olympics

Guess which country my son was representing.....

Brazil took Gold but Korea took Silver in the Diving competition.

Ate tons and tons of ice cream.

Lazy afternoon picnic.

Sunsets with my hubby

Took a leap of faith




Fair


And Traveled.


Hope you had a wonderful Summer!

4 comments:

  1. I really loved this summer diary of snapshots! The sunsets look lovely and the tired sleepy heads!

    I hope you've had a lovely summer, are you excited for fall now?
    Having eaten my entire body weight in icecream I think the cooler weather is much needed now! Still hot here!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lila!

    What a fun photo collage of your summer. It IS hard to believe we are heading into Fall already. I too have had difficulty getting in the work mode (I only work part time thankfully!). The weather has been so pretty and it seems many folks are still enjoying a summer vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you definitely spent your summer wisely! looks like you had a lot of fun! oh and 4 hour work days?! Nice! I am unfortunately working 10 hours a day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys had a wonderful summer! Shooting, that is a great stress reliver!

    =)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.