Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, July 16, 2012

Don't shake the cart!

It has been beautiful in Seattle these last couple of weeks. Although we have had the occasional tropical storm (I know but its true) the sun has been shinning and Seattle seems so much brighter. This last week we decided to hit Pike Place market and the Seattle Waterfront. The new addition of a Ferry Wheel has brought  many out of townees to explore our city and we just wanted to be a part of it. 

The Ferris Wheel gives our waterfront a new festive look.




My son and his friends getting ready to ride. We are all scared of heights but with air conditioning and the added protection of a panic button we decided to forgo our reservations and give it a ride. 

The view from the top. 
Too bad the VIP cart was not available...I hear that they serve you champagne and the floor is all glass for a memorizing view. 

I love my boy.


The scariest part was slowly going up and stopping every few feet to let additional riders on. Many a time did I say "Urgent emergency" Our code word for pushing the panic button. It was a good thing none of the boys listened to me. Once the wheel started moving it was a perfect ride. Just me and my boys. 

4 comments:

  1. An air-conditioned Ferris wheel? I am impressed and the view is impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet photos!! Looks like the view was spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful time with the boys!
    You look so cute in your hat Lila! Your baby is very handsome, too!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.