Summer to do list (1st edition)
I love me some lists. Funny how I don't really use them on a regular day to day basis, most of the time I just keep everything in my head or scribble down key words on a piece of paper laying about. I guess the only time I really use a list is when it is something I want to dream about or plan. So a summer to do list seems to be in order.
- Beach it. I love me some list and some beach time. Fresh ocean breeze and sand between your toes. You'd think I would be sick of the beach by now with all my mini trips lately but I just can't wait to get back to the beach.
- Watch the 2012 Olympics. Got to cheer on our U.S. athletes. For the few months that follow the Olympics I envision that I too could compete if only I'd get some training in. I think last year I thought I could pick up archery and shock and amaze my fellow archers. (Uh I've never even picked up a bow and arrow but it could happen)
- Jet Ski. This always sounds so exhilarating until I am actually on the jet ski and become too scared to go above 10 miles per hour.
- Be at my perfect weight so I can eat anything I want. Ice cream and gelato to be exact.
- Summer afternoon picnic. Lazily wasting the day while eating, drinking and playing. Awh sounds delightful.
- Bike rides. Last summer I finally found my balance and ended up really enjoying long strolls with my hubby. We'll see how this year goes.
- Watch the sun set with my honey.....again and again and again
|Merlot and Bella|
- Read a steamy book. Have any of you heard or read 50 shades of grey?
- Road Trip! Maybe back to the wine country and maybe just maybe I'll pack my car and hit the open road not knowing where I'll end up. (Yah...that won't happen unless I'm lost then it actually happens a lot)
- Have a summer romance (with the hubby of course)
- Take a leap of faith
- Travel. I need to see the world people!
So any plans? Let's chat.
(I'll be updating the list so stay tuned.)