Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Break!

Awhhhh the sun has finally decided to show itself here in Seattle.
Funny what the sun does to ones spirits, even yard work is a joyous activity. Hoping to make the most of this weather we are packing our bags, boys, and pups and heading to the beach. I love the beach; salty air, warm sand on my feet, and of course when I think of beach I think of bikes, kites, and ice cream. 
Feb 2012-Longbeach, WA

Tomorrow we leave for Seaside, OR. Super excited and ready to spend a few days relaxing with the family. 


I'll be back on next week to catch up with all of you and share a few surprises. 

Have a wonderful Week!

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh yes. The PNW in spring and summer = just wonderful I'll take it year 'round, in fact. Take pics of that beach! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cutie!!! congrats on your running success, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics and I just returned to work after having off a week for spring break. I hope you're enjoying your time in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.