The benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar when applied topically are:
- It is rich in Alpha Hydroxy acids which help dissolve fatty deposits on the skin, which appear as little flakes or dry patches
- Helps balance the PH of your skin
- Because of the high amount of Alpha Hydroxy Acid it contains, apple cider vinegar can also help lighten sun and age spots
- Wonderful spot treatment for blemishes
- Do a skin test first to make sure your skin is not too sensitive. Place a small amount on your neck and leave it on for 15 minutes. If you do not see any reaction then you can apply it directly to your face.
- To start, dilute 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water. If you can handle this after a week you can decrease the water ratio. If you feel it is too strong for your skin increase the water ratio.
- Using a clean cotton ball or q-tip dab the solution onto the affected area and leave on for about 20 minutes then rinse off. This should be repeated 2-3 times a day until the acne clears.
For more information and to check out Lindsay's Blog go to Delighted Momma