Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, March 02, 2012

MMHL - Tip #2 Stop my Cravings

Tip #2 Stop my Cravings!


Part of my March Madness to a healthy life include eating more balanced and trying to avoid the latest Fab diet. This can be hard to do when cravings get in the way of healthier options so I was delighted when I came across this on Blackpurlsknitpickings blog. By filling my body with the foods that it needs will curb my cravings and keep me on track. I am not sure if I can substitute potato chips with kale (argh) But I can stock up on more fruits and nuts.


Tip #1 Tea with me

2 comments:

  1. Interesting. I eat a lot of beans...and peanut butter, which I suspect is about missing tryptophane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on Pinterest a while back too... it's fascinating no?
    I eat a varied diet but still end up reaching for the chocolate though, terrible!

    You have totally inspired me to get my fitness levels in tip top shape... started doing a bit of pilates now Lila... and when the sun is permanently out I'll be running again - it's been like 3 yrs! Yay!

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.