Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Thursday, March 22, 2012

MMHL Tip #16 - Almond Coconut Butter

Tip #16- Almond Coconut Butter


I have mentioned Lindsay at Delighted Momma before and I am sure this post won't be the last. Her fresh approaches to food and health are easy to follow and fits perfectly into the March Madness to a Healthy life.
Almond butter has been something I have recently incorporated into my diet. I love how easy it is to make with my Ninja blender and the taste is so rich and satisfying. Here is an easy recipe to add a bit of flavor to the mix....can't wait to try it.

What you will need:
  • 2 cups of dry roasted almonds
  • 1/3 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
  • 1/2 tsp of sea salt
Check out Delighted Momma: Almond Coconut Butter: for the directions and then ENJOY.

PS I have just 10 days til the 12K and I can't say that I am ready. Better find a very fun and cute outfit to make up for the lack of athletic ability - lol

3 comments:

  1. I was looking up coconut butter as skin cream, since I just really got involved with skin care products like Seacret Skin Care and stuff, and I found out recently how great coconut can be for your skin and hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've sampled prepared almond butter and wasn't particularly impressed, but I doubt that it was mixed with coconut like your recipe describes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Coconut butter is a wonderful natural product for skin, hair and to use in recipes. I have not added it....yet to any of the skincare creams I am making but plan to in the near future.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.