Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine's -Why you should love it

Think Valentines is a little cheezy, commercial, not for you? To an extent I do too but there are great things about this day!
  • Weekend Getaways
  • Hubby puts a little more um-pf in his kisses
  • Excuse to eat endless amounts of chocolate and more chocolate
  • Heart shaped foods
  • Cards MAILED to your home with hearts and loving thoughts
  • Kids freely give out hugs
  • Spa Gifts
  • A reason to buy little love filled gifts for the neighbor kids
  • Love inspires creativity and Valentines brings it out
  • Girly lingerie
  • Pink
  • Champagne (do I need to continue?)
  • Class parties
  • Perfume
  • Love Songs
  • Reason to buy puppy gifts
  • Dress super girly or sexy
  • Cupcakes Cupcakes Cupcakes
  • You finally can tell your crush how you feel
  • People are nicer
  • Bubble baths
  • Surprise deliveries
  • Homemade cards
  • Time to put away differences
  • Hey, after the Superbowl a girl needs a day too.


10 comments:

  1. i think EVERY day should be v-day if your with a loved one - if not - then ur with the wrong person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a little post on this today, but I wasn't as happy about it! A bit tongue in cheek!!

    Lot the reasons you have put here! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valentines for me is just a fun day, no pressure and no agendas. It is a day that I can be as cheezy as I want to be and nobody cares! Smooches to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool video. For me, Valentine's day will be an excuse to make red velvet whoopie pies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyday should be like V-day, and according to my man it is! Lovely post... Like you, V-day has no agenda, it's fun. When you've been with someone for so long it becomes totally over-rated.

    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free Hugs are always a fun Valentine's Day highlight! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a real romantic so I just love Valentine's day for all those reasons!
    Melissah from country Style chic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you and your positive outlook on Vday! Thanks for helping me to look on the bright side!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your content is shows potential, m gona add this to my bookmarks.
    my valentine love

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.