Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

March Madness in search of a Healthy Life (MMHL)

So I tag YOU...yes, you! 
March for me is all about getting ready for summer. Getting ready for summer means healthy weight, skin, hair, body, and mind (that's where the madness comes in) All month long I will be giving tips on living a healthy and happy life while still ...(wait for it)....LIVING it. After my few weeks of 12Ktraining and having some disappointments along the way I realized that I was going about it all wrong. I was trying to be way to structured, tried to hard to fit routines or foods into my lifestyle that didn't work and forgot to give myself little rewards along the way causing a breakdown of motivation and will power. Well enough is enough. I plan on being much more balance. With that said I challenge you to start getting healthy today with these easy tips. Come back each weekday for a new easy tip; use them all or choose which works best for your lifestyle. 
So for the month of March I will make little changes adjustment to my daily routines and by month end I plan on being healthier, happier, and a whole lot leaner.
Tomorrow I will post the first tip as well as my weight and measurements. My plan is to not weigh in again until the end of the month to give these small changes a chance to make a difference.

I hope you join me.


Disclaimer: I am not a dietitian, I am only relaying information I have found to be beneficial to me. Please consult a doctor before starting any health program. 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Bella! I'll be checking in to see how it's going!
    Go Bella Go!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.