Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Monday, February 06, 2012

12K- You're going down Sista!

Week 6 in officially over! I made up a lot of training time this week and happy to say I am back on track. Last week my workouts were Walk 2, Jog 8 and repeat 3 times. Part of my problem was that I started each jog out too fast. I was running an 8 minute mile, Frickin fast if you ask me! But by workout two I slowed it down, took  in the scenery, gave myself little pep talks all as I ran and wouldn't you know it....I ran over 10 minutes without stopping. I decided to mixed it up a bit and did a 3walk/8 jog, 3W/5J, and ended with a 3.5W/10Jog and I could of kept going. I am now officially 1/2 through my training so for my third workout this week I decided to do the full 12K and see just how far I've come from day one (when I could only run 1 minute at a time) Happy to announce that I jogged/walked the full 12K in less than 2 hours. I felt so good that I even sprinted the last 100 yards. "You're going down Sister!" My sista got nothing on me this week! I am sure to be so sore tomorrow that I hate life but I don't care, right now I am on top of the world.

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Enter giveaway here.

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Fantastic, my dear. I am so proud of you:) Btw: Adore the quote! Muah

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow darling, great work!!!
    It seems so exciting!!!
    Kisses,

    Benedetta

    www.daddysneatness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting back into your training routine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are kickin' #&% girl!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.