Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Take along S'Mores

So the snow is finally melting, my son took his first drive today, I took a jog around Lake Tye, and now all I want to do is curl up and eat these Winter S'Mores in a jar. (winter because no open fire needed )



The following recipes for the S'Mores in a Jar provided by Fat girl trapped in a skinny body.

What you'll need:
S'more Cake and Marshmallow Buttercream
Chocolate Frosting/Glaze
Mini Marshmallows
Hershey's bar


Check out Julia's blog to get complete recipe and how to:

Layering of the s'more:
1 piece of cake
marshmallow buttercream
chocolate frosting/glaze
mini mallows
1 piece of cake
marshmallow buttercream
chocolate frosting/glaze
mini mallows
1 hershey's piece to top it all off
Screw the lid on, tie on a ribbon, insert spoon

Look how cute they are!!! Who could resist a little piece of chocolate ready to say "Hello" when opened?




9 comments:

  1. Oh boy! This sounds sinfully good!!! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, they look sooo good! I want one too:) Happy Wednesday, darling. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm....you can definitely bring me one of these if you ever come round here!!!!

    They've got my tummy rumbling!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummers! I've always wannted to know what was in a Smore, being Brit and all... Definitely my kinda naughty treat!
    x.o.x.o

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh... yum yum! My daughter would be all over this, (and me too)! How old is your son? You look like a teenager!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks yummy. Oh boy do I want some!!

    xoxo
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable idea. LOVE smores!!

    xox Lara of http://weheartbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.