Printer friendly

Print Friendly and PDF

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Oh My Bella!

Here is Bella in her pink sweater ready to brave the cold. 

 A late Winter storm set in yesterday. We love the snow (except to drive in)  After my hubby picked me up from work we decided to head outdoors to get some training in. No running today but a good walk would do my sore muscles good.


 
Our Bella is such a joy to watch playing in the snow. Here is a clip of her and her big sister getting ready for our walk.  I just love how she hops around.

12 comments:

  1. Awh she just loves the snow!!! I have to take a lesson from Bella :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet is Bella!! I wanna play in the snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I think she is pretty adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny! the snow is deeper than her legs are long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww..she is sooooo adorable! I love that video. Muah, sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute is she?! Love her. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute is she? Love her! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so cute! =)

    pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha shes adorable!! love this!

    btw I'm following you, you have a cute blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. SNOW! and running! Wowza! You're a champ!!!

    ReplyDelete

I really love reading all your thoughts! Thank you for taking the time to comment.