Wednesday, November 21, 2012

and now for a drink

If you have followed me for awhile you know that I come up with a new and festive drink to serve each and every Thanksgiving. It has to be fun and festive but easy to make and usually something I can make ahead of time for the lushes family to drink. This year I have finally found the perfect drink (whew ) 

Wait for it....

via
Now that you're drooling - Peppermint White Russian.
What could be more tasty than combining a few of my favorite things during the holidays. 

Super easy to make ahead of time and fun and festive -it is perfect. 
Thanks Pink Parsley for the idea. 

Peppermint White Russians
Pink Parsley Original
makes 2 drinks
  • 2 oz Peppermint Mocha Kahlua
  • 1 oz vodka
  • 2 oz milk or cream
In a large glass or pitcher, combine all the ingredients and stir to combine.  Divide between small glasses and add ice to fill up the glass.  Serve. 

optional:  crush peppermints or candy canes, wet the rim of the glass, and press into the candy.  This make for an especially festive presentation!


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!!

4 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, it looks sinful! Yum! Happy Thnaksgiving, lovely.

gracefully50.com said...

Oooh Yum! I'm going to make this!
Happy Thanksgiving, Lila!

Marla said...

Those drinks look so good!!

Krystal said...

oh my gosh, my husband would love that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails